Your alternative in Foam Composite Footwear is here in athletic form.
- Designed and engineered to function for impact absorption, ventilation, and water use.
- *LITEKIX high grade EVA to absorb high impact while offering increased flexibility to contour your foot's every move.
- Rear vents to allow AIR flow keeping your feet dry. These same vents allow WATER to flow through the shoe.
- Instep strap allows you to adjust the fit of your CROSSKIX.
- *LITEKIX EVA outsole grips concrete, hardwood, rubber, fiberglass, grass, and turf for any activity. Additional rubber inserts at the front and rear add additional grip. Non-marking outsole.
- *LITEKIX EVA upper (7.5 oz @ size 9). Anti-Microbial (prevents bacteria) and Odor-Resistant.
- 100% Recyclable - material used to build playgrounds, track and field parks, basketball courts, etc.
View Technical Specs
Crosskix are made to have a "RELAXED FIT"
They are made to have a little extra room but still has a secure fit that allows your feet to feel stable as you walk.
There will be a slight amount of room around the perimeter of the foot and the sides of your feet may meet the shoe walls.
This holds true especially when you wear socks.